Re: about translation manpages

Hello Rustam,
On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 11:03:23PM -0700, Rustam Rakhimov wrote:
> I want translate manpages, how I can do it that's my question for all

This depends on which man page. Some, especially debian specific ones
are simple - grab the po(t) file from the package, translate it as
usual and report it as wishlist bug against the package.

Otherwise have a look at the package build system or talk to the
package maintainer. Some do the translation within Debian, others
upstream, others use translationproject.org, ... and so are the means.
Ideally everybody would use po4a and we all would be happy, but this
is not the case.

Greetings

          Helge