Re: [D-I] How to translate "Installed locales"?

El domingo, 29 de junio de 2008 a las 18:37:49 +0400, Yuri Kozlov escribía:

> While installing Lenny from ISO (23jun2008) I found an untranslated
> string -- "Installed locales".
> Russian translation have a 100% level1-4 of D-I.
> Where this string come from?

 I don't exactly know how d-i works, but I my guess is that this string is
displayed after the installer switches from using the filesystem in the
installation disk to using the filesystem that is being installed.

 It so happens that the "locales" package is not installed yet when that is
done, so the strings are displayed in English. After that package is
installed, the strings appear in Russian again.

--
   Jacobo Tarrío     |     http://jacobo.tarrio.org/