Re: Intent to NMU mantis to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi Christian,

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 10:45:05PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> The mantis Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number 463680 (and maybe other similar bugs).

thanks for your engagement and you know (from the last year) that I
usually appreciate those non-maintainer uploads. But currently I'm in
progress of fixing some outstanding issues with my new upload and will
send it to my AM after that.

Therefore a NMU by you is not needed. I will upload the new version of
mantis with the translations included in a few days.

Best Regards,
Patrick