Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of nut to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Arnaud Quette (aquette.dev@gmail.com):
> Bonjour Christian,
>
> 2008/6/26 Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>:
> > Dear Debian maintainer,
> >
> > The nut Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> > pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> > for po-debconf, namely bug number 486740 (and maybe other similar bugs).
>
> I'll take care of that one.
> I have one more RC to fix, and have planned to upload tomorrow the fix
> (found today).
> thanks for your help and all your excellent work.

Sending a call for translations with a fixed (and realistic: a few
days) deadline would be appreciated by translators (I can do that for
you and handle the gathering of translations).

You currently have French and German because we're fighting to be 100%
complete and thus react very fast, but other language teams
(Portuguese, Galician, Basque, Finnish, etc.) might want to have the
opportunity for sending something.

Another possibility is uploading as you plan and make the
French-German cabal happy, then send a call for translations ("man
podebconf-report-po") and commit yourself to upload another package
version about 10 days later.