Re: New version of the coordination pages (pseudo-urls)

Nicolas François schreef:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 04:59:33PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
>> On Friday 20 June 2008, Nicolas François wrote:
>>
>> I would not mind switching to the central pages (in fact, I'm in favor
>> of  making that switch, even though Tim's page is very usable),

I do not have problem with that, although as noted the central pages are
less feature-full. For me the maintainance time is neglible, so I wouldn't
mind if they stay where they are.

>> but that
>> would mean some massive status sync will need to be done. Or that we
>> start "from scratch".
> I'm sure we can find a way to convert the database from one format to the
> other.

I could probably write an script that generates the mails from the
database I have.

>> Can BTS and Done messages also be sent directly for the central pages,
>> i.e. not through the d-l10n-* lists?
>
> This is currently not supported, but it was mentioned during the last
> Extremadura meeting.
> What are you using on dutch.debian.net?
> (Are you parsing an archive or is it a procmail filter?)
> This part of the Dutch robot can probably be reused as-is.

It is a filter. My bot is subscribed to the dutch list and listens to an
e-mail adres. But for the rest it is probably the same code you are using
(because it was derived from my code -- the original bot;).

>> [1] http://dutch.debian.net/
>
> There are some features that are not supported by the robot on
> i18n.debian.net:
>  * history
>    (I'm not sure how I would use it. If some people want it on
>    i18n.debian.net, just ask)

Actually I just got an e-mail from the portugese them asking for the
history feature. They wanted to set up there own bot for that.

grts Tim