Re: New version of the coordination pages (pseudo-urls)

Hi,

On Fri, 2008-06-20 at 22:49:24 +0200, Nicolas François wrote:
> I've prepared a new script for the generation of the coordination pages
> (http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/)

> The new pages are currently generated on:
> http://i18n.debian.net/~nekral/www-debian-l10n/

We also use our own bot at <http://ca.debian.net/> (based on some
old version of Tim Dijkstra's bot), source code at
<http://git.hadrons.org/?p=debian/l10n-bot.git>.

> I rebuilt the database by parsing the mailing list since their creation.
>
> You will notice that there are some old messages. Those ones were not
> closed with some BTS or DONE tags.

> Could you review the new pages and check if using the 2006-01-01 threshold
> would be OK for all of you?
> (I can use a different threshold for each mailing lists.
> You may also prefer to use some DONE messages to close them.)

For the d-i manual pages I usually send a DONE message to the bot
after committing the changes to svn, althought I think Jordà at some
point was working on being able to automatically close the d-i manual
entries.

The bot is subscribed to the list and hooked through procmail, so we
can also easily remove and regenerate the sqlite db as we store the
mails in an mbox, this way we also avoid having to poll and parse the
mailing list web archives, which has always felt like a regression
from the initial bots.

regards,
guillem