Re: Intent to NMU xsp to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting dfgfg (mertdirik@gmail.com):
> This template seems little quirky to me. There are "debian"s, not "Debian"s;
> "apache"s, not "Apache"s, and there is a sentence like "If this is true, ...",
> but it isn't clear what is true or false (it try to say "if you choose "yes" at
> the next dialog". And I only looked at first two strings.
>
> It would be good to review the English version IMO.

Since about February, I have stopped reviews of English (which are
pretty complicated too coordinate), to focus on localization.

So, yes, sometimes we translate some badly written templates, I know
that...but doing the English review while the l10n NMU is done would
be too confusing and too complicated for /me to handle.