Re: Intent to NMU discover to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com):
> [Christian Perrier]
> > I have the intention, as part of a more general action of the Debian
> > i18n Task Force to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer upload
> > for discover in order to fix this as well as all pending translations
> > for the debconf templates.
> >
> > Of course, an upload made by you would even be better...:-)
>
> Are all these translations commited to the svn repository on Alioth,
> <URL:http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-discover>, where you got
> access?  There are some new changes there that should be uploaded.
> Please commit the translations to svn, and I'll try to get a new
> upload done quickly.

Translations were not committed. Mostly because I compeltely forgot I
have commit access and I'm probably not even subscribed to the PTS for
the package...:-)

Indeed, I was given commit access with "cperrier-guest". This is
because, in the past, alioth was not working properly when ppl were
members of more than 32 groups.

This is no longer true and I no longer use "cperrier-guest". Would you
mind adding "bubulle" to committers and remove "cperrier-guest" so
that I can commit pending and future translations ?