bind9 1:9.5.0.dfsg-2: Please translate debconf PO for the package bind9

Dear Debian I18N people,

Now that we've finished hashing out the english version of the debconf
templates, I would like to know if some of you would be interested
in translating bind9.

bind9 already includes pt.po vi.po, who were fast enough to get me
translations of the bad templates originally sent to this list...
Those translators have been contacted separately.

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
  pt                 0           3             3
  vi                 0           2             4

against bind9.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file attached.

Thanks in advance,
lamont

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: Source: bind9@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2008-06-13 16:56-0600\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "User account for running the BIND9 daemon:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"The default is to run the BIND9 daemon (named) under the 'bind' user "
"account. To use a different account, please enter the appropriate username."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid "Other startup options for named:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid ""
"Please provide any additional options (other than username) that should be "
"passed to the BIND9 daemon (named) on startup."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Should resolv.conf settings be overridden?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:3001
msgid ""
"Please choose whether the resolver should be forced to use the local BIND9 "
"daemon (named) rather than what the current connection recommends, when this "
"machine moves around."
msgstr ""