Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of proftpd-dfsg to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Francesco P. Lovergine (frankie@debian.org):

> Hi Christian
>
> better coordinating an upload together as proftpd is a quite important
> package for many and I often needed in the past to update the package
> last minute before releasing.

OK, no problem. I propose that I send a call for translation updates,
as usual in such case, then I gather the translations, check them,
etc.....and then I give you a GO for uploading. Would that fit ?