Re: DDTSS: Internal error: Couldn't retreive translation template

Martijn van Oosterhout pisze:
On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 9:26 PM,  <wojtekz@icd.waw.pl> wrote:
When I try to fetch translation from "Pending translation" for
"kde-icons-crystalclear (priority 45)" in Polish, DDTSS produces only the
message: "Internal error: Couldn't retreive translation template
Goto main screen"
This appears a few weeks, I guess nobody can do it correctly.

Indeed, bugs that don't get reported never get fixed.

I beleive the problem here is that the description has no long
description, only a short one so the attempt to find the long
description fails.

Before I go try fixing this, is this even allowed? I thought a long
description was required.

I don't understand your question. I don't know how can I help you to fix this bug. Maybe it is for others, who can give an answer...

Regards
Wojciech

Have a nice day,