Re: Intent to NMU user-es to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Javier Fernandez-Sanguino (jfs@computer.org):
> 2008/5/28 Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>:
> > Dear Debian maintainer,
> >
> > The user-es Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> > pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> > for po-debconf, namely bug number 422243 (and maybe other similar bugs).
>
> Please scracth this one out of your NMU, as this package is not (and
> will not be in lenny). I will update this package and fix that bug
> "soon", however.

Well, indeed, I generally skip packages that are not in testing so I
may have missed that fact for user-es (IIRC, it was not in etch too as
we had the same discussion...:-)).

So, I mark this as "wait" for a few weeks and will nag you again if
no move happens then..:)