Re: Intent to NMU of help for an l10n upload of mimedefang to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Christoph Martin (martin@uni-mainz.de):
> Hi Christian,
>
> thanks for the reminder. I would like to do the upload myself, but if
> you want to help to get more updated or new debconf translations I would
> appreciate it. I thought I had called podebconf-report-po for mimedefang
> some weeks ago too, but I might have missed this package. Please let me

No, you didn't.

From what I see in debian/po, the only probable fix that could get in
is a Basque translation. Maybe a Japanese one, too.

I launch a small call for updates, then...even if we don't really
expect miracles, there..:)