Announce of the upcoming NMU for the ipmasq package

Dear maintainer of ipmasq and Debian translators,

Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the ipmasq Debian
package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS.

I announced the intent to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer upload
for this package in order to fix this long-time pending localization
bug as well as all other pending translations.

The package maintainer agreed for the NMU or did not respond in two
weeks, so I will proceed with the NMU.

The full planned schedule is available at the end of this mail.

The package is currently translated to:
cs de es fr ja nl pt ru sv vi

Among these, the following translations are incomplete: <none>

If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get
ANOTHER mail with the translation to update.

Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations
for this package. Once completed, please send them as a bug report
against the ipmasq package so I can incorporate them in the build.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is Thursday, May 22, 2008. If you
are not in time you can always send your translation to the BTS.

The POT file is attached to this mail.

If the maintainer objects to this process I will immediately abort my NMU
and send him/her all updates I receive.

Otherwise the following will happen (or already has):

 Friday, May 02, 2008   : send the first intent to NMU notice to
                 the package maintainer.
 Tuesday, May 13, 2008       : send this notice
 Thursday, May 22, 2008       : deadline for receiving translation updates
 Saturday, May 24, 2008       : build the package and upload it to DELAYED/2-day
                 send the NMU patch to the BTS
 Monday, May 26, 2008       : NMU uploaded to incoming

Thanks for your efforts and time.

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: ipmasq@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2008-05-02 07:47+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid "/etc/ipmasq/rules now conffiles"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:1001
msgid ""
"The rules files located in /etc/ipmasq/rules have been placed under package "
"manager control as of version 3.4.0.  It is safe (and recommended) to allow "
"dpkg to replace your version."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid "External interface rules moved; move them?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:2001
msgid ""
"The rules files I50external.def and O50external.def have changed position to "
"I90external.def and O90external.def, respectively.  May I move these rules "
"files (and their corresponding .rul files) to their new positions?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:3001
msgid "Delete outdated boot script?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:3001
msgid ""
"Should I delete the old, no longer used /etc/rc.boot/ipmasq boot script?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:4001
msgid "Delete outdated configuration file?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:4001
msgid ""
"The configuration file /etc/ipmasq.conf is no longer used and the "
"information it contains is determined automatically by ipmasq.  Should I "
"delete the file /etc/ipmasq.conf?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:5001
msgid "Move custom rules file to new location?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:5001
msgid ""
"Should I move your /etc/ipmasq.rules into the /etc/ipmasq/rules directory?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:6001
msgid "Should PPP connections recompute the firewall?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:6001
msgid ""
"Do you wish to have ipmasq recompute the firewall rules when pppd brings up "
"or takes down a link?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:7001 ../templates:8001
msgid "PPP recomputation controlled by file /etc/ipmasq/ppp"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:7001 ../templates:8001
msgid ""
"Ipmasq will recompute the firewall rules if the file /etc/ipmasq/ppp is "
"present."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:7001
msgid ""
"Create the file /etc/ipmasq/ppp to have ipmasq recompute the firewall when "
"pppd brings up or takes down a link."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../templates:8001
msgid ""
"Delete the file /etc/ipmasq/ppp to stop having ipmasq recompute the firewall "
"when pppd brings up or takes down a link."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:9001
msgid "Start ipmasq?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../templates:9001
msgid "Should I start IP Masquerading?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:10001
msgid "Disable"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:10001
msgid "After network interfaces are brought up"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:10001
msgid "After network filesystems are mounted"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:10001
msgid "After network services have been started"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../templates:10001
msgid "Keep current set up"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:10002
msgid "When should ipmasq be started?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../templates:10002
msgid ""
"Ipmasq can be told initially to compute the firewall rules at one of a "
"number of points in the boot process.  This question asks at which point "
"ipmasq should start."
msgstr ""