l10n status D-I lenny beta2 release

As the timeframe for updates was short, I think that the result is not
that bad:

Complete languages by sublevels:

Sublevel 1: 34
Sublevel 2: 32
Sublevel 3: 31
Sublevel 4: 31
Sublevel 5: 48

That makes 30 languages which are 100% for D-I level 1, all sublevels
combined:

ar,bg,cs,de,dz,es,eu,fi,fr,gl,gu,id,ja,ko,lt,ml,nb,nl,nn,pa,pl,pt
pt_BR,ru,sk,sv,ta,th,vi,zh_TW

15 languages are over 96% complete. Most of these just missed the
beta2 deadline but were 100% for beta1. So I'm not worried about
them. Maybe their translators are not reading debian-i18n closely enough.

he,hu,mr,ro,eo,zh_CN,ca,da,hi,it,km,lv,ne,sl,tr

13 are over 90%. Several of these are missing updates since Etch. I'm
more worried for them. For nearly all of them, the translator is
*obviously* not reading -i18n and I have to nag him|her personnally,
which is a real PITA:

be,sq,am,bn,uk,el,et,hr,tl,wo,bs,ka,mk

The last one is Kurdish with 89%. This one is slowly catching up to
100% since the release of Etch with a quite active team. I'm not *too*
worried.

We have 60 (including English) active languages in D-I.

I just updated http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/languages.html
for this.