Re: PO translations for the package apt-show-versions

Hi Helge et. al.

Helge Kreutzmann schrieb:
> Hello Christoph,
> On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 03:16:26PM +0200, Christoph Martin wrote:
>> I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
>> apt-show-versions.
>>
>> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
>> against apt-show-versions.
>> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is 12.04.2008.
>
> This date is in the past. I suggest at least 10 days, as the number of
> strings is not minimal and a review is usually warranted, which would
> make it the 15th. Given that this is in the middle of the week (ok, I
> don't have time that week) maybe the 19th would be possible?

Sorry, a complete typo. The 19th is perfectly ok.

>> If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachement.
>
> It is missing. Could you please resend?

I resent it in a previous message.

Christoph

Christoph Martin, Leiter der EDV der Verwaltung, Uni-Mainz, Germany
 Internet-Mail:  Christoph.Martin@Verwaltung.Uni-Mainz.DE
  Telefon: +49-6131-3926337
      Fax: +49-6131-3922856