sane-backends 1.0.19-7: Please translate debconf PO for the package sane-backends

Hi,

I'm adding a debconf question to sane-backends in the next revision (1.0.19-7)
which I plan to upload once 1.0.19-6 makes it to testing. That's roughly 10
days from now :)

As we're not that far from the release, and because Christian will kill me
if I don't do it, here's the call for translation for this new debconf
question.

If podebconf-report-po does its job, the templates.pot for sane-backends
should be attached to this mail.

Thanks in advance,

JB.

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: sane-backends@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2008-05-04 12:29+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../sane-utils.templates:1001
msgid "Add saned user to the scanner group?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../sane-utils.templates:1001
msgid ""
"The saned server, when enabled, makes scanners available over the network. "
"By applying different permissions to the different scanners connected to "
"your machine, you can control which ones will be made available over the "
"network."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../sane-utils.templates:1001
msgid ""
"Read /usr/share/doc/sane-utils/README.Debian for details on how to manage "
"permissions for saned. By default, saned is run under the saned user and "
"group."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../sane-utils.templates:1001
msgid ""
"Accept this option if you want to make all your scanners available over the "
"network without restriction."
msgstr ""