[D-I manual] Call to start updating translations

Hi all,

I still expect a few changes relevant for the Beta2 release of D-I itself so
it is too early for a string freeze. However, I would suggest translators
start updating their translations of the Installation Guide to avoid having
to do all work at the last moment.

An announcement of the string freeze and a planning for the release will be
sent when there is more clarity about the planning for Beta2 itself.

The current status of translations can, as always, be found here:
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/

Cheers,
FJP