Re: Tibet: locale bo?

Quoting RalfGesellensetter (rgx@gmx.de):
> Dear list,
>
> I heard of Dzongkha Debian used in Bhutan. Is this usable in Tibet as
> well (related language) - or do you need different fonts there?

Dzongkha and Tibetan are different languages from the same family.

If I'm correct both use the same glyphs, though one may use glyphs
that are unused by the other and vice-versa.

While I can't really speak on behalf of the Dzongkha l10n team, I'm
pretty sure that translations as well can't be re-used.