Re: debconf PO translations for the package dtc

Hello Thomas,
first of all, thanks for your verbose call for translations, it is
appreciated.

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 04:35:51PM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> dtc already includes cs.po de.po es.po fi.po fr.po gl.po it.po ml.po nl.po
> pt.po pt_BR.po debconf templates. So do not translate it to these languages
> (the translators will be contacted separately).

Could you inform the relevant l10n lists next time as well? This would
help us track orphaned translators (we know when we see the name or
monitor for an BTS submission).

> That was for the debconf template. Now we also need some help for the
> appliation itself. There's a lot of work that has been done in it already,
> but it needs updates for some, and we would appreciate a lot if some of you
> could work on these translation.
>
> Here's the status of the actual translations:
> de_DE 978 translated messages, 33 fuzzy translations, 229 untranslated messages.
I will contact the previous German translator (his update seems rather
recent) and check on debian-l10n-german if he does not respond for
someone to do the updated.

Greetings

           Helge

P.S. Could you update "po-debconf" to the version in Lenny (this
     version improves the subject creation which is appreciated by
     several translators)