Re: [D-I] Warnings for incomplete translations - some translations needed

Hi there,

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 7:59 PM, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
>  Please send me (either privately or on the list) the translation the
>  attached file that ends in your language code; i.e: you only need to
>  translate the strings in one file.
>  See the comments at the top of the file for instructions.

I am already translating these messages to Portuguese, but am unsure
on what to do once i finish it.

It says that, and i quote,

# After that has been done, the templates can be uncommented (the
# example text should remain commented!).

My first message now looks like this (still pending review, so it may
not be final):

#Template: localechooser/translation/text/warn_incomplete/pt
#Type: text
# This means that there is a significant chance that some dialogs will be
# displayed in Brazilian Portuguese or, if that is also not available, in
# English.
 Isto significa que há a hipótese que algumas das questões colocadas
sejam mostradas em Português do Brasil ou, se também essa língua não
estiver disponível, em Inglês.

Did I put it on the right place, or should I have written it in front
of Description ?

I take it In the end it should be a little bit like this:

Template: localechooser/translation/text/warn_incomplete/pt
Type: text
# This means that there is a significant chance that some dialogs will be
# displayed in Brazilian Portuguese or, if that is also not available, in
# English.
 Isto significa que há a hipótese que algumas das questões colocadas
sejam mostradas em Português do Brasil ou, se também essa língua não
estiver disponível, em Inglês.

am i right ?

Best Regards,
Ricardo Silva