Re: Errors on http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/

Quoting Hans F. Nordhaug (Hans.F.Nordhaug@hiMolde.no):
> Hi!
>
> In the "Resources" section of http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/
> there are several outdated links:
> 1) In the three links for "Debian Installer i18n documentation"
>    you should replace "i18n-doc" with "doc/i18n"
> 2) The same change is needed for "World population coverage", i.e.,
>    the correct link is http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/languages.html
>
> In addition there are som other errors:
> 3) The script updating the "Quick translation overview",
>    http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/quick-overview.txt
>    must be corrected - there are 5 levels and hence you must divide by
>    5, not 4. (Example: "Galician" has 125% coverage)
> 4) The Debian-Installer SVN command on
>    "Collected commandline checkouts of d-i related SVN/CVS repros",
>     http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/checkouts.html is wrong.
>    At least, for me only the command given on
>    http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/ch01s03.html#id2522740
>    worked.

Thanks for taking care to report this. I probably neglected some
checks when changes occurred.

Actually, most of the material that generates these pages is located
in D-I SVN, under scripts/l10n/l10n-stats/config....so everybody is
able to update this data as long as you have commit access to D-I
repository.

This is indeed an opportunity for me to mention again the D-I i18n
coordination tasks can indeed be done by many people, including fixing
the stats and sync stuff.

Of course, most of this has to be done by guessing the intents hidden
in the crappy shell scripts I write, but one can still get some
points...:-)

4) is much outdated, indeed. I should remove that file and point ppl
to the D-i I18N documentation.