Re: Reminder for silc-server translation updates

The translator
A Friday 09 November 2007 06:17:20, Christian Perrier escreveu:
> Quoting Miguel Figueiredo (elmig@debianpt.org):
> > There is also a Portuguese translation in the BTS - it's marked as
> > pending. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=445352
>
> That one probably happened *before* I started the review process and
> subscribed to the PTS, which explains why I missed it. You, portuguese
> team, are sometimes *too* quick when packages introduce new debconf
> templates. I don't even have time to start the review process (which I
> always try to launch for packages with new debconf templates) that you
> already sent a translation.
>
> As a consequence, the translation in #445352 uses the templates
> *before* they were reviewed and may need updates.
>
> I'm not right now in the position of grabbing it from the BTS and I'll
> probably forget when I get web access back. So, I recommend you pick
> it, update it with the package's POT file (attached) AND update it
> very quickly then send it back to the bug report.

Update sent to BTS [1].

There's no such thing as *too* fast Portuguese translators ;-)
Only *too* slow tagging of BRs with translation patches marked as
pending/fixed [2].

1 -  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=445352
2 -
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=submitter&data=traduz%40debianpt.org&archive=no&version=&dist=unstable&pend-exc=pending-fixed&pend-exc=fixed&pend-exc=done

--

Com os melhores cumprimentos/Best regards,

Miguel Figueiredo
http://www.DebianPT.org