Account on churro (was: Re: getting translated description of packages through apt)

Quoting Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog@gmail.com):

> Well, I'm always open to suggestions or improvements, but I can't
> write it all myself. At some point someone was going to get me an
> account on i18n.d.o so more people could see the source to the DDTSS
> but it hasn't mappened.

This should happen.

Felipe (CC'ed to get attention, just in case), can't we do something
about this and have Martijn get this account and then be able to work
on moving the DDTSS to churro?

We're obviously very slow in moving stuff to Pootle (mostly because of
our various commitments elsewhere in the project or in RL) but that
shouldn't freeze work that can be done.