Re: Intent to NMU myodbc to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Steve Langasek (vorlon@debian.org):

> Yes, they have been allowed to accumulate somewhat; let's take care of this
> now.  You shouldn't need to NMU this, I've incorporated all of the pending

I knew that..:)

> translations into my working directory, except for Spanish which I have a
> question on which I want to raise with the translator first.
>
> I have received one new Finnish translation that I've received since you
> sent out this mail.  Should I expect to receive more translations soon, or
> should I upload once the Spanish translation is settled?

No specific call for translations was sent yet, so apart from
individual initiatives, the chances that you get something are
low.... I'd say "go for it now", roughly.

> > Such changes are always harmless, which explains why I safely consider
> > building NMU's for such issues even though they're obviously non critical.
>
> ... except for that one time you NMUed a package for translations and
> something else broke ;D

Yeah, happens. I should change my wording to "should always be harmless"...