Re: DDTP: Please remove pl_PL and merge it with pl

On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 08:10:19PM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:

> ok, we have now still this problems:

Since there seems to be an effort to clean up language code for DDTP,
may I ask the admins to get rid of zh (Chinese)?  It currently has 21
active translations from 22 translations.

Chinese must be separated as (at least) zh_CN and zh_TW, as although
they are the same language, they use different scripts.  I have no idea
what script the current zh translations are, is there an easy way to
review them?  I'll do that and put them into correct category.

Also please make sure DDTP/DDTSS do not accept ambiguous zh translations
anymore.

Thanks,
Ming
2007.07.14