Re: Summary of the i18n sessions at DebConf 7

Hi Friedel,

On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 11:22:42AM +0200, F Wolff wrote:

> Hopefully we can coordinate this so that all major tools cooperate
> nicely. Nicolas and I are on both lists, so hopefully this won't slip
> through. Who will drive the suggested development of
> podebconf-report-po?

I'm maintaining po-debconf, and will do the necessary changes.

It would be nice to have a specification from gettext upstream for the
format of the header. We can then report bugs on all PO file editors to
comply with this standard.

Kind Regards,
--
Nekral