Re: Suggestions for DDTP

On Thu, Jul 05, 2007 at 11:19:53AM +0200, Jens Seidel wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> a few questions/remarks/suggestions about DDTP:
>
> * GET package_name lang is not documented in your mail guide

It doesn't work currently. This command is accepted but no translation
is send to me, only guide.txt, log.txt and hot-news.txt. The subject
of the resulting mail from DDTP is wrong: "GET 1 de.UTF-8 noguide".

* Add vi, pt_PT and other missing (but added) languages to guide.txt and
  http://ddtp.debian.net/ (picture, ...)

Jens