Re: move DDTP

Michael Bramer scrisse:

> I install the ddtp-server on i18n.debian.org and I like to switch from
> the old server to the i18n.d.n server at this weekend.
> We will have some downtime, sorry, for this.
> After this we can hack on ddtp, make changes etc.

As you're already hacking on it, there is a minor glitch to fix.
I normally use
deb http://ddtp.debian.net/debian sid main
in my sources.list to fetch latest translation, but I get this warning:
Failed to fetch
http://ddtp.debian.net/debian/dists/sid/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz
404 Not Found

Can you please add an empty Packages file to override this?

> Gruss
> Grisu

Cheers, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | luca.br(AT)uno.it