Re: Release notes recent (and planned) changes

Is there any dates for the changes appear? I want to have the release
notes translated, but currently I have very limited time available for
Debian work. So I would like to make arrangements that I do have a
few evenings free to do the translation, but I need to plan ahead.

Another issue that worries me: can I assume that after this set of
changes the release notes is finalized? I mean, if I do get the
translation to 100%, it's not back to 50% by large rewrites or
additions.

--
Tapio Lehtonen
tapio.lehtonen@iki.fi