Re: Documenting unavailability of localization-config in Etch's release notes

On Monday 26 March 2007 13:11, Miroslav Kure wrote:
> Switching between several layouts and using advanced options like the
> Composite key.

So the basic configuration is correct, but additional language specific
options are not set as they were before. Although that is a usability
regression, I personally do not see it as a major issue.

I would suggest creating a wiki page under http://wiki.debian.org/Xorg to
document how to add the missing options for the various languages.
If that is done quickly, this could be linked to in the wiki.

I would also suggest working with the X strike force to get the desired
options set by default by the X.Org configuration scripts for Lenny.