Re: D-I Manual - Released

On Saturday 03 March 2007 22:11, Frans Pop wrote:
> So, a call for a final effort to update your translations of the manual
> for Etch. The deadline is *Sunday 18 March*.

The installation-guide has been uploaded now and rebuilt for the Etch
release pages [1].

Unfortunately the Greek translation was not updated and thus could not be
enabled with this upload.

Our thanks to all translators and reviewers for their hard work.

Note that we still have the option of updating the installation guide for
Etch. Lenny-specific changes will be marked as such which allows us to
build both an Etch version and a Lenny version.

Planned updates will of course be announced as usual.

Cheers,
FJP