Re: debconf PO translations for the package gforge

Christian Perrier, 2007-03-07 23:18:18 +0100 :

> Quoting lolando@debian.org (lolando@debian.org):
>> Dear Debian I18N people,
>>
>> I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
>> Debconf templates for the "gforge" package.
>
> Given the size of the translation to do, you maybe might want to
> give a deadline.

I don't like putting pressure on people.  I'm merely pointing at
things they might wish to do.  Threatening people with a guillotine is
*your* role, apparently :-)

> I would say "no less than 2 weeks" if you want the translation teams
> that have a QA process to be able to send the translation on time.

  I'll probably upload new versions of the package as soon as the
previous ones enter etch, if I have received new PO files since the
previous upload.  I see your point, but the actual deadline depends on
when the real deadline is set by the release managers.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Un clavier azerty en vaut deux.