Re: Man pages translations for the package adduser

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> The adduser package maintainers plan a two-shot upload to the package.
>
> First, pretty soon, an upload will happen to fix the existing but incomplete
> translations.
>
> Then, about 10 days later, another upload is planned to include new
> translations (for debconf, programs and man pages).

While translating we discovered a discrepancy between the different
man pages.  deluser.8 states in

#: ../deluser.8:121

and

#: ../deluser.8:124

that backups are placed in / by default whereas in

#: ../deluser.8:70

and in deluser.conf.5 it says that the default is the current
directory.  Only one can be true.

Matthias