Re: D-I Manual - String freeze - Call to update translations (deadline: Mar 18)

On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 10:11:25PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> The current status for XML-based translations is:
> - German: up-to-date
> - French: 2 outdated
> - Japanese: 4 outdated
> - Czech: 6 outdated
> - Italian: 6 outdated
> - Catalan: 12 outdated, 1 missing
> - Portuguese (BR): 13 outdated, 1 missing
> - Spanish: 14 outdated, 1 missing

If you still need to update your XML-based translations, the following
statistics[1] might be useful for your team. It provides a list of
outdated files with the corresponding diff, and additional information
to help you prioritize the translations.

  1. http://ettin.org/pub/debian/dimstats/

Note that it is also possible to keep track of ITT/RFR messages. (At the
moment, it is only subscribed to the Catalan mailing list, but please
tell me if your team interested.)

And feel free to send me a private email if you think there is something
wrong or if you would like to see something else included.