Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the ca-certificates package

Hi,

On Thursday 01 November 2007, Christian Perrier wrote:
> On Thursday, October 11, 2007 I sent a notice to the maintainer of the
> ca-certificates Debian package, mentioning the status of at least one old
> po-debconf translation update in the BTS (bug #427000).

> The package is currently translated to: ca cs da de es eu fr gl it ja nl pt
> pt_BR ru sv vi

There's also Finnish translation already in the BTS (#446738). I have to check
if it's current, though.

> The POT file is attached to this mail.

There wasn't POT files attached to either of the two NMU announcements
(ca-certificates, foomatic-gui).

Regards,
Esko Arajärvi

--
Esko Arajärvi - edu@iki.fi - +358-50-5446844
"Only idiots quote signatures." -Antti Kuntsi (at his .sig)