Re: debconf PO translations for the package nas

Sorry it took me a few days to be able to answer this.

On 22/09/2007, at 4:38 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

The debian-l10n-english team has reviewed the debconf templates for
nas. This opens an opportunity for new translations to be sent
for that package.

nas already includes translations for:
ca.po cs.po da.po de.po es.po fr.po gl.po nl.po pt.po ru.po sv.po
<snip>

This is odd. I submitted an initial translation for nas, in September 2005. Bug #315659, which was closed in the same month by the developer.

I wonder why my language is not on the list? :S

(Meanwhile, I'll merge the POT and resubmit.)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n