Extremadura 2007 i18n meeting proposal: packages descriptions

translation work

> As translated descriptions are very very likely to be a release goal
> for lenny, this meeting should be focused on work related to the
> translated description infrastructure.

The wiki page is now ready for participants "pre-registration".

Please don't forget to mention how you are involved in Debian i18n and
*more particularly* on packages description and Debian i18n server
administration. *This* will be the meeting goal.

If the number of participants is over 10, we might need to make a

If the number of participants is too low, we might cancel the meeting
(which will not happen, right?).