Suggestions for DDTP
a few questions/remarks/suggestions about DDTP:
* GET package_name lang is not documented in your mail guide
* Trying to fetch multiple packages
GET luola-levels popa3d de.UTF-8
missing number or package name
* Do I get the testing or sid version using GET package lang? How
to change this?
* As many encodings are wrong it would be nice if you could test for
proper encoding. The accept mails (which are wrong encoded as well :-))
from DDTP seem already to test this (according to the messages in the
the mail) but it does not work properly. I suggest to search (at least
for German) in suspected UTF-8 encoded data files for Ã (utf-8 encoded
umlauts (ä, ü, ...) considered as latin1) and ï¿½ (could please anybody
explain how this results?) and to reject these translations with a
"probably wrong encoding" message? A new flag "force" in the subject could
bypass the test (if these characters are indeed valid).
* Further tests should be implemented based on language specific rules ...