Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package exim4 4.67-1exp1

On Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 06:55:58PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Yes, but it looks like I am being blamed for working on my own
> > templates without using one of the shiny tools you guys use.
> > Unacceptable.
>
> Well, if you want apologies, then please accept some. But I'm afraid
> there was no intent to *blame* you, just answer an initial concern by
> Josip and explain him why this call for updates was different from the
> other ones we're running for about 3 months now in the review project.

I must have misunderstod things badly.

> > As far as I know, I did not run debconf-updatepo yet. The templates
> > are work in progress, this is an EXPERIMENTAL branch of a DEVELOPER
> > svn. I expect to be able to have my own small little corner in MY svn
> > repository where I can temporarily break things as I see fit without
> > getting blamed.
>
> Hmm, so far, to my knowledge, this work was triggerred by the review
> conducted by debian-l10n-english...

Actually, it coinceded with me finding some time for post-etch bug
triage which also caused some template changes that were not part of
the review process which unintentionally took place simultaneously.

> If that interferes with your development, then please accept apologies
> again but, up to now, it seems to me that the one having the most work
> is rather me..:-)

I appreciate your work and I apologize for making some of it going
down the train. I _think_ that my work on the templates is finished
for now, but if you want to be sure, wait for me to upload to
experimental and then to unstable and start the new translation round
by the end of june.

I think that there will be an experimental exim upload in the next
days. The changes are mostly done, and before the upload I need to do
some tests.

Greetings
Marc

Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 3221 2323190