Re: debconf PO translations for the package exim4

I have a few comments on the template:

On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 08:13:11AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:

> #. Type: boolean
> #. Description
> #: ../exim4-base.templates:1001
> msgid ""
> "There are mails in the Exim spool directory /var/spool/exim4/input which "
> "have not yet been delivered. Removing Exim will cause them to remain "
> "undelivered until Exim is re-installed."
> msgstr ""
>
> #. Type: boolean
> #. Description
> #: ../exim4-base.templates:2001
> msgid ""
> "There are some undelivered mails in exim 3 (or exim-tls 3) spool directory /"
> "var/spool/exim/input/."
> msgstr ""
>
> #. Type: boolean
> #. Description
> #: ../exim4-base.templates:2001
> msgid ""
> "Choosing this option will move these messages to exim4's spool (/var/spool/"
> "exim4/input/) where they will be handled by exim4."
> msgstr ""

These three strings all mention the /var/spool/exim/input/ directory,
but two with the trailing /, one without.  It should be consistent.

> #. Type: string
> #. Description
> #: ../exim4-config.templates:3001
> msgid ""
> "Thus, if a mail address on the local host is foo@example.org,  the correct "
                                                                ^^
> "value for this option would be example.org."
> msgstr ""

Double space.

Also on a more general issue, the capitalization of the word "exim"
seems to be very inconsistent in the template (there is improvement from
the last version, but still not good enough IMHO).  Basically there are
three words/phrases: "exim", "exim4", and "exim 3".  Is there a
consensus on how to capitalize them?  I can work on a patch if the rule
is decided.

Ming
2007.06.06