Re: D-I Level 2 stats gone walkabout?

Clytie Siddall wrote:
Hi guys :)

Sorry I sent my two mails to Christian to this list instead. <blush>

I hear you've been short of entertainment around here.

I'm b-a-a-ck. :D

On a more serious note, when did the D-I level 2 stats and files pages go walkabout [1], and does anybody know where they went?

I only get a frosty "Not Found" from these three pages. [2] [3] [4]

(Sorry if this is something I should know from the list: I don't have enough brain in one place to read several months of posts.)

Nice to be back. :))

Long time without posting on the ml!
We, the silent readers, welcome you back :)

[1] Australian expression meaning "disappeared without prior notice"

[2] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/level2/vi.txt

[3] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/level2/vi.testing.txt

[4] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/level2/files/vi/

--

Com os melhores cumprimentos/Best regards,

Miguel Figueiredo
http://www.DebianPT.org