Re: debconf PO translations for the package tzdata

On Sat, May 05, 2007 at 10:22:39PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The debian-l10n-english team has reviewed the debconf templates for
> tzdata. This opens an opportunity for new translations to be sent
> for that package.
>
> tzdata already includes translations for:
> ar be bg bn bs ca cs da de dz el en eo es et eu
(..)

Strange, I don't remember ever making a translation for tzdata (actually,
last I looked, it did not include a Spanish translation). But it is included
in your list and I received a mail as Last-Translator.

Has this "translation" been generated based on d-i's PO files? It indeed look
like it has been...

Regards

Javier