Re: Asking for suggestions on when to "unfreeze" the Release Notes again?

On Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 10:57:01PM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:

> Hello translators,
>
> Right now the Release Notes are translated to 20 languages. 10 of which are
> currently up to date [0] and enabled for the builds.

I suggest not to unfreeze before currenty up-to-date translations are
available in the web pages:

http://www.de.debian.org/releases/etch/i386/release-notes/index.fi.html

I committed finnish translation on Sunday, but that page still shows
the partial translation from Saturday morning.

--
Tapio Lehtonen
tapio.lehtonen@iki.fi