[website] Updates for release of D-I RC2

I have just committed the changes in the debian-installer pages for the
release of Etch RC2.

I have also (as far as possible) updated the translations for the main D-I
project page, but without changing the translation revision comment.
Please check carefully if my changes in your translation are correct and
complete.

You may also want to translate the new News page announcing the release
and update your translation of the errata.

Cheers,
FJP