Re: debconf PO translations for the package xapian-bindings

On 2007-02-25, olly@survex.com <olly@survex.com> wrote:
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> against xapian-bindings.

I've had 6 responses, which are all filed as bugs in the BTS:

Many thanks to those who responded.

> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is 2007-03-01
> (this coming Thursday).

I've not managed to prepare a new upload yet, and I'll be away this
coming week.  I have no objections at all if someone wants to NMU
xapian-bindings to help ensure these translations make it into etch.
If you plan to, I suggest replying to this message to avoid duplicated