Re: netselect upload, request for missing translations

Quoting Filippo Giunchedi (filippo@debian.org):
> [please CC on replies]
>
> Hi,
> lacking (yes, my fault) the needed love WRT translations.
> If there are some more translations I'll happily include them. Currently de fr
> ru and nl are pending.

Thanks a lot for your care, Filippo. I suggest you consider using the
wonderful podebconf-report-po tool to actually automate the writing of
such mails...AND point translators to the needed POT file if some want
to work on your package's templates.

Actually, fellow translators, you'll find the material at
http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/pot#netselect