Re: D-I Manual - Now really frozen (deadline: Jan 22)

On Thursday 28 December 2006 03:00, Frans Pop wrote:
> Jan  8: Hard string freeze
> Jan 15: Initial upload
> Jan 21: Last chance to commit translation updates
> Jan 22: Second upload, final version for the release

I've just committed some changes for a last set of minor errors that
Christian spotted during a review of the manual.
This is it: the installation guide is now frozen solid until January 22
(although I have no idea how anything can freeze with the "winter" we're
having here in the Netherlands).

Cheers,
FJP