(forw) Translation for Bahasa Malaysia (BM)

FYI

----- Forwarded message from Nicholas Ng <nbliang@gmail.com> -----

Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 15:13:30 +0800
From: Nicholas Ng <nbliang@gmail.com>
To: debian-boot@lists.debian.org
Cc: Mohammad Shah Rizan <msr_1st@yahoo.com>
Subject: Translation for Bahasa Malaysia (BM)

Hi all,

I would like to announce that we'll be translating Debian-Installer (and
possibly other Debian packages) into Bahasa Malaysia (BM).

We are a group of open source supporter in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
and we promote the usage and adoption of open source to the public,
businesses and government in our area. We involve in various activities
such as distributing Linux, creating awareness that there are
alternatives free and open source software to the existing proprietary
software, and so forth. For more information about us, please visit our
website at http://www.kuchingosc.org.

Thank you.

With best regards,

Nicholas Ng