Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the zope-quotafolder package

On 20/11/2006, at 5:26 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

Dear maintainer of zope-quotafolder and Debian translators,

On 13 nov 2006 I sent a notice to the maintainer of the zope- quotafolder Debian package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS (bug #312529).<snip>

Here's another zope-* template, after zope-common has been created to replace the multitude of almost duplicate templates.

Should we really be translating zope-quotafolder? its strings are already covered by zope-common.